QBE has designed a range of business travel insurance products available to eligible Australian registered businesses. Obtain annual cover for multiple domestic or worldwide business trips for travel up to 90 days.
Benefits of our domestic and worldwide travel insurance include:
- Covers anyone travelling for your business on international and domestic business trips up to 90 days
- Includes 12 months cover for all employees, directors, officers and consultants of the business insured
- Baggage and personal effects, including electronic equipment, laptops and computers
Also, our worldwide travel has the additional benefit of:
- Three levels of cover to choose from: Business Basic, Business Plus or Business Ultimate
- Overseas medical and additional expenses
Obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for full details of cover provided with each policy before you make any decision to purchase.
Visit our website to get a quote today.
1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $1 SPENT
ON ELIGIBLE QBE BUSINESS TRAVEL INSURANCE PRODUCTS*
SERVICES FROM QBE
Worldwide Business TRAVEL INSURANCE
Cover for international and Australian business travel up to 90 days.
Choose the level of cover from Business Basic, Business Plus or Business Ultimate.
Plus get cover for private travel no longer than 30 days.
Get a quote
Domestic Business TRAVEL INSURANCE
Cover for business travel, within Australia up to 90 days, including private travel
Available to all age groups.
Get a quote
QBE Assist Anytime, Anywhere
QBE Assist's team of highly trained medical and insurance specialists is relied upon by corporate and leisure travellers, expatriates and foreign nationals working around the globe to provide emergency medical and travel assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Find out more
Insurance is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 19 1 035 AFSL 239545. The advice on this page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the policy before you make any decision to acquire it. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 AR No. 261 363 is an authorised representative of QBE.
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 applies. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the QBE Terms and Conditions. Members will earn 1 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible QBE business travel insurance when purchased through qantas.com.au. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 6 weeks from the commencement of your policy. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to QBE via 1300 657 183.