HR Advance offers subscribers a complete employee documentation system for businesses of all sizes.
A comprehensive library of 200+ customisable documents, backed by leading workplace law firm, Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, offer peace of mind when looking after your human resources requirements.
Benefits for your business:
- Meet your obligations under the Fair Work system
- Save on expensive legal fees
- Protect your business against unfair dismissal claims
- Save time keeping HR policies up to date
- Centrally manage your employees and their documentation
- Create, distribute and manage the acceptance of key policies
- Access to a dedicated Workplace Advice Line
2 QANTAS POINTS FOR EVERY $1 SPENT
ON ELIGIBLE HR ADVANCE SUBSCRIPTIONS*
HR ADVANCE FEATURES
200+ customisable documents
Select one of our employment documents and personalise it for your individual needs in minutes.Find out more
Store employee documentation against individual profiles, making on-boarding and record keeping simple.Find out more
Track your key company policies with ease while satisfying your obligations under the Fair Work system.Find out more
Distribute induction materials to employees before they commence their role and record acceptance of core company policies.Find out more
Access expert articles, webinars, Q&A, videos and much more – to help you get the most from your people.Find out more
Workplace Advice Line
Handling more than 20,000 cases each year, our experienced team can help your business to resolve workplace relations issues+.Find out more
MYOB and Xero integration
Seamlessly import employee records from your accounting software directly into HR Advance.Find out more
How to earn Qantas Points with HR Advance
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 applies. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the HR Advance Terms and Conditions. Members will earn 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on HR Advance subscriptions. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 30 days after purchase. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to HR Advance via 1800 505 529. Eligible Products are all HR Advance products offered by the Program Partner, specifically Premium, Premium Plus, Ultimate, Enterprise and Professional subscriptions. For clarity, HR Essentials, WHS Essentials and single document subscriptions as well as any recruitment products and/ or services are not Eligible Products. Workplace Advice Line calls are not available with some subscription types. Visit the HR Advance subscription page for information about the best package for your business' needs.
+ Workplace Advice Line calls are not available with some subscription types. Visit the HR Advance subscription page for information about the best package for your business' needs.